Registration for 2023/2024 Now Open!
The Lethbridge and Area Recreational Hockey Club is pleased to announce that registration for next season is now open to all. Spots in each age division are limited so register early to secure a spot for your child.
Current Registration Capacity by Division (as of July 31, 2023):
- 14-17 Year Olds – 91% Full
- 12-13 Year Olds – 66% Full
- 10-11 Year Olds – 100% Full (If you register into this age group you will be put onto a waitlist and will be notified if a spot opens up. Payment is NOT required to be on the waitlist.)
- 8-9 Year Olds – 100% Full (If you register into this age group you will be put onto a waitlist and will be notified if a spot opens up. Payment is NOT required to be on the waitlist.)
- 5-7 Year Olds – 100% Full (If you register into this age group you will be put onto a waitlist and will be notified if a spot opens up. Payment is NOT required to be on the waitlist.)
2023-2024 Season Details:
All ice times will be at Civic Ice Centre on 6th Ave. S.
Ice Times for each Division:
- 14–17 Year-Olds (BY 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009): Friday 8:15-9:15pm
- 12-13 Year-Olds (BY 2010 & 2011): Sunday 4:45-5:45pm
- 10-11 Year-Olds (BY 2012 & 2013): Sunday 3:30-4:30pm
- 8-9 Year-Olds (BY 2014 & 2015): Sunday 12:30-1:30pm
- 5-7 Year-Olds (BY 2016, 2017, & 2018): Sunday 11:15-12:15pm
The registration fee for 2023/2024 is $350 per registered player. We accept credit card (you will need to pay a non-refundable processing fee to use credit card), e-transfer, or cheque. Prior to the start of the season we will also require a refundable $200 jersey deposit per player (cash or cheque); when the jersey is returned at the end of the year the deposit is refunded to you (if you paid cash) or we shred your deposit cheque.
If you are hoping to use funding to pay your registration fee from organizations such as Jumpstart or Kidsport, then please please select Pay Later during the registration process and then contact us using the contact form on our website.
Instructions for Completing Registration (Please Read Carefully)
Our online registration is powered by TeamLinkt and a parent/guardian will be required to setup a TeamLinkt account for themselves in order to register their child/children.
1. Access our registration forms at: https://app.teamlinkt.com/register/go/larhc/28246
2. Select the birth year for the child you are registering from the drop-down list, then carefully review the Other Details, then select Continue
3. Press the button for registering A Family Member (registrations should always be completed by a parent/guardian on behalf of their child)
4. You will be asked to log in to YOUR TeamLinkt Account, or to create one for yourself if you don’t already have one. Remember that you are creating this account for yourself as the parent/guardian, DO NOT ENTER THE INFORMATION OF YOUR CHILD AT THIS POINT. Login or create an account as required.
5. If this is your first time registering a child, you must select Add a Family Member and then enter the information about your child; if your child is already listed, select their name and click Register.
6. Continue through the steps of the registration until you get to Step 4 – Contacts.
7. When you reach Step 4 – Contacts you may choose additional parents/guardians who should be associated with your child, OR you may add them if desired. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you add all parent/guardians to your child’s account so that we have this information on file with the registration and so that all parents/guardians are notified of events and other details from the hockey club. Carefully enter the other Parent/Guardian email address as this account will receive an invitation to create a TeamLinkt account if they don’t already have one.
8. Continue through the rest of the steps to complete the registration process.
Once you have completed the payment step of the registration, your child will be registered for the 2023/2024 season and you should receive an email confirming the registration. If you have additional children to register you can start back at Step 1 to complete the process for any additional children.
If you have questions about the registration process or the club in general, please contact us via the contact form on our website.