Limited spots available so don’t delay!
The last day to register for the 2022/2023 season is
Saturday September 10, 2022 Saturday September 17, 2022.
NOTE: The following two groups are now full for this season:
- 2015, 2016 & 2017 birth years
- 2013-2014 birth years
If you wish to register a child in one of those groups, you can put your name on a waiting list by completing the online registration process; if there are any cancellations prior to the start of the season kids on the waiting list will be given the opportunity to complete registration, in the order they were entered onto the list. (There is no charge to be put on the waiting list.) There is still space available in our other groups for birth years 2005 through 2011, but spots are filling up quickly.
Our registration is now ONLINE! Our registration process is powered by TeamLinkt so you will be required to create a TeamLinkt account for yourself to register your child. Please follow the steps below to register your child.
The registration fee for 2022/2023 is $350 per registered player. We will also require a refundable $200 jersey deposit per player prior to the start of the season (cash or cheque); when the jersey is returned at the end of the year the deposit is refunded to you (if you paid cash) or we shred your deposit cheque.
If you are hoping to use funding to pay your registration fee from organizations such as Jumpstart or Kidsport, then please contact us using the contact form on our website prior to registering your child.
Instructions for completing registration:
(Please note that a parent/guardian must complete the registration for their child.)
- Access our registration site at: https://app.teamlinkt.com/register/go/larhc/8844
- On our registration site, select the Birth Year of the player you are registering from the drop-down list. Then review the Other Details section and click Next to proceed.
- If you already have a TeamLinkt account, sign in and then proceed to Step 5. If you don’t have a TeamLinkt account, click Create Account and proceed to Step 4.
- Create a TeamLinkt account for yourself (use YOUR NAME and YOUR EMAIL for this account; you will add your child to your account later in the registration process).
- If you have previously used TeamLinkt and have already added your child to your account, you can choose which child you are registering here, update their info as necessary, and then proceed to Step 8. If you need to add your child, select –Add a new Family Member- and proceed to Step 6.
- Select Child under Family Role and then enter the details for your child. If your child has their own email address you can enter it here; doing so will send them an invite to create a TeamLinkt account for themselves, but this is optional.
- Once your child has been added to your Family, you can enter the rest of their details including Gender, Birthdate, and Emergency Contact information. Note that for Birthdate the child you are registering must be born in the birth years selected in Step 2. Also note that where possible, the Emergency Contact should be somebody other than the child’s other parent/guardian (don’t worry, you will be adding other parents/guardians to your Family in a later step).
- Enter or update your Address as necessary.
- If you have previously added other Parent/Guardians to your Family, you can select which ones to associate with this registration and proceed to Step 11. Otherwise, you can add additional Parents/Guardians by clicking Add a Parent /Guardian
- Enter details for the other parent/guardian for your child. Parent/guardians entered here will be emailed at the address provided and invited to create their own TeamLinkt account which will link them automatically to your child’s registration. You can repeat this as necessary for all parents/guardians for your child. (We will be using TeamLinkt for communication throughout the season, so it is important for all parents/guardians to have a TeamLinkt account.)
- Complete the Additional Info Section. (All fields marked with * are mandatory; you will not be able to proceed past this point until they have all been completed.)
- Select your form of payment from the dropdown list. If you choose to pay later via e-transfer or cheque, please follow the instructions provided in the registration form to complete payment. Be sure to review all six items under Terms and Conditions before completing your registration.
After clicking the Finish button, your child will be registered with our club for the 2022-2023 season; you should receive an email from us confirming your registration.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please reach out to us via the contact form on our website.